The Nationality Law of the USA

The citizen of the USA - the face which has got all driver's licence and the responsibilities, given by the Constitution of the USA and laws of the USA, by the right of a birth or as a result of naturalisation and having the right to a guard from the state.

Naturalisation in the USA

This legal routine of method in citizenship of the USA can be collective and individual. Collective naturalisation descends automatically at obtaining by terrain of the status of staff. Partition 8 of article of I Constitution gives the Congress the right to establish einartig regulations of naturalisation. For practical implementing of these regulations the immigration and naturalisation Service responds. Under the Law on immigration and citizenship 1952 alien can receive citizenship of the USA if to it 18 years were performed, it legally has driven in country and has lived in it at least five years, is «highly moral person», has two sponsors, can demonstrate ownership of the English tongue and acquaintance to history of the USA and their state institutes, and also is ready to yield an oath of allegiance. Spouses of citizens of the USA can receive the American citizenship after three years of permanent residence in the USA.

Oath of allegiance

Obligatory unit of a naturalisation of the USA. Swearing after the clerk of the court retries the oath TXT: «the Present I am oath I certify, that I absolutely and completely repudiate from fidelity and devotion to any foreign monarch, the master, the state or of the sovereign power, the citizen or which one citizen I was till this day; that I will sustain and protect the Constitution and laws of the United States of America from all enemies, choronomic and intrinsic; that I will be a faith and the truth to be the United States; that I will take the weapon in arms and I will combat on the side of the United States when I will be bound to make it under the law; that I will bear not high-class service in armed forces of the USA when I will be bound to do it under the law; that I will perform civil job when I will be bound to do it under the law; also that I say this oath openly, ulterior motives or of intention to be skewed from its fulfilment. Yes the God» will help me.
Failure on oath from former citizenship has been injected by the Congress of the USA in 1802.